Saturday, April 23, 2011

ARE YOU AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL


GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO TRY:
It's all about perspective.

There's this person I know.  I just adore him.  He's got the best perspective on life I've ever known.  When I first met him many years ago, he joked that he IS authorized personnel.  He lives his life on his own terms - with his own permission.  He authorizes himself to be the boss of his own life - to take a risk, to attempt, to keep moving forward, to try something new.  No prior approval necessary and no what if regrets.  This can do attitude has taken him far in life.  His winning attitude is also a gift to those of us who know him.  He's had a big impact on  me.   His motto really speaks to me, especially in my professional life, when I meet with obstacles and find myself wanting to give up.  It's given me the courage to find my opportunities.

For Today:
Here's to saying yes, instead of maybe.
Here's to making our own luck in life!

Until next time,
~Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment