Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TRUE LOVE

Bonjour.  Comment allez-vous?  
(Hi, How are you?) 
Well, I'm in Paris 
and it is even more of a romantic place 
than I could have ever imagined.  
Not much time to blog right now but 
I will leave you all with some more special quotes to share, 
for now.  If you like any of these, I'd love to hear from you.  
Don't be shy, say hi.
Hope to have some lovely photos to post when I return...
Au revoir, Cate


"True love can not be found where it truly does not exist, 
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does."
{Unknown Author}

"Love is above all else,
The gift of oneself."
{J. Anouilh}

"Love begins when nothing is looked for in return."
{Antoine de Saint Eupery}

"Creation is born of love."
{Unknown Author}

"Soul meets soul, on lover's lips."
{Percy B. Shelly}





No comments:

Post a Comment